Simplicity is hard to build, easy to use, and hard to charge for. Complexity is easy to build, hard to use, and easy to charge for.
The Best Way To Predict The Future
Is To Invent It.
At ActiVideo, we work on simplifying complex problems for everyone else. Since we started the company 20+ years, ago we've been on a roll. Our claims to fame include:
- The first widely available commercial toolkit for high-level programmatic camera control, TV and video capture
- The first programmatic software audio and video device splitter with virtual AV devices and multi-path content processing
- One of the first in-browser webcam and TV display, capture and streaming toolkits (Did you know that existed in 1999?)
- One of the first browser-remote-controlled capture/encoding/streaming appliances
- One of the first browser-based VideoMail systems (and a few more since then)
- One of the first live-video-based social networks (and - you guessed it - a few more since then)
Why build all this experience and knowledge and keep it bottled? When you make complex tasks look simple, you tend to attract the attention of people with interesting (and let's be honest - sometimes outrageous) ideas. Our team has been fortunate to work on a wide variety of unique product development and integration projects with one common line: someone else had already said it cannot be done.
Here's to our next 20 years of creating the future!WATCH VIDEO
What We Do
If you think good architecture is expensive, try bad architecture.
Tools & Platforms
First and Foremost: We build things in-house. We continue expanding our library of fundamental image/video and machine vision pipeline blocks and components that are the foundation for many of our partner integration projects.
Powered by ActiVideo: We work in close co-operation with selected partners looking to capitalize on our establsihed library and expertise in image/video processing and analysis to get to market in a quick and cost-effective way.
Been There, Done That: Looking to avoid costly mistakes? Our team provides architectural and process support to a number of outfits in digital video, visual-content-based machine learning and adjacent fields.
Your Scope + Our Skills: Looking to ramp up development/production in any of the areas we specialize in? We provide full outsourced project lifecycle support for media and vison related implementations.